Thursday 4 June 2009

Benefit boi-ing and You Rebel reviews

I was so excited to receive these products Ive been walking around looking like a hobo for the past week. I used them this morning and after i recieved a kind request im gonna review them for you guys.

You Rebel
This product was really easy to apply and offers good coverage for a tinted moisturiser, some Ive had in the past have had the consistency of water. The colour is good, its meant to suit most skin tones and i found it complimented me perfectly. As i am often plagued with spots i found i needed to dab some concealer on which is where my Boi-ing came in. I lightly dusted some power over my face to take off the sheen, i have oily skin, so that is always expected. It lasted all day without me having to touch up. Fab product.
Boi-ing
I am in LOVE with this concealer. As i mentioned my skin sometimes breaks out and this concealer disguised that perfectly. My baggy tired eyes were no longer and it lasted all day without creasing. Goodtimes!!!
The products i used today are below


Mac blusher in Peach Melba, Lancome juicy tube Berry bold, Benefit Hoola, Loreal colour appeal (sorry don't know shade), Benefit Boi-ing in 2 and FCUK eyeshadow (don't know shade)

1 comment:

  1. That is one well loved box of Hoola.
    I love it too, I've always wanted to try You Rebel, but I really love matt foundation so I'm not sure it's for me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete