Thursday 4 June 2009

Todays purchases




I was in dire need of some face powder so i hot footed it down to Boots and picked up some Rimmel stay matte pressed face powder. I really like this, its good value and long lasting. I also got myself some Baptiste dry shampoo in tropical. I swear by this, it is pretty amazing. I used it when i was travelling so the smell always takes me back to good times. A clear Natural Collection varnish also popped into my basket as did Rimmel 60 seconds varnish in coralicious. Ive been coveting a coral polish for a while so couldn't resist when i spotted this beauty. I put it on earlier as i wanted to test whether the claim of "one coat, quick and easy to apply. Dries in under 60 seconds" was actually true. And well done Rimmel. I'm such a geek that i timed exactly 60 secs and low and behold, dry!!! One coat also looked rather good, but i imagine it would look even better with two. Can anyone recommend another brand with a coral polish?


I also picked up some lovely hairbands from Peacocks. Ive wanted a plaited one for ages but i found it impossible to find one in my colour. Theres nothing worse than them looking fake. So when i came across this i was v happy, Lou x

4 comments:

  1. I always use the Batiste Tropical too, it's fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the smell is so amazing and it works really well. Although i have been known to go overboard in the past and ended up looking like i have white hair lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral Nail varnish, amazing one by barry M :) I had it, then realised I already had such a siilar colour and swapped it for turqouise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill have a look for that, thanks x

    ReplyDelete