Wednesday 3 June 2009

Hair remedy deep down revitaliser review

Well i was in Wilkinson's last week about to buy a bottle of Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner when on the shelf next to it i spotted Hair Remedy's deep down revitaliser.
It has the same ingredient as the Aussie product (balm mint) but is considerably cheaper. I thought that for £1.75 i might as well give it a try and its seriously amazing.
The ends of my hair are dry and after blow drying it generally seems a bit frizzy and in bad condition. I used this product instead of my usual conditioner and left it on for about 5minutes before rinsing my hair, it now feels sleek, soft and the ends are in considerably better condition. Brilliant result for bargain beauty. Although the smell of it is less than desirable, Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment